Deutscher MBund
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Deutscher MBund

Der deutsche MBund

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Teamkilling and anti-game policy...

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Kinette

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Teamkilling and anti-game policy... Empty
BeitragThema: Teamkilling and anti-game policy...   Teamkilling and anti-game policy... EmptyFr Jul 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi all! cheers

I am sorry, I don't speak german! Hope you will forgive me!

I am an "old" 22nd usual player and I was very sad when it was closed...

So I am very happy to find in your server some of it fantastics maps! Although it miss some of the best... Maybe later?

sunny

So I played 2 nights in your server and was happy to recover these maps but...

But.... OMG what is your policy for teamhit, teamkill, door openners, ladder blockers and anti-game?!

First night some players was with 15 TK....
Second night they were kicked for 3 TK but came back right away...
Or some others found the trick... When come the poll to kick them... They leave the server and come back...
One of them were poll-kicked 3 times.... Then banned.... But came back one minute later...!
When one of our best players with more than 30 killed was kicked for one accidental TK in melee! scratch

They were: Battalgazi, Jankman19, Dzoker3321, JAMAL, Beautifull_Mary, PizzaMobileReturn, PIZZAMERCADONA and of course PIZZAMERCADONARETURN for which ones I remember...

So it was the hemorrhage of the good players...

Useless to have 200 slots with this policy!

Hope so you will hear my call.... Wink

Friendly.

Kinette
Nach oben Nach unten
NoVa
Black Phoenix
NoVa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

BeitragThema: Re: Teamkilling and anti-game policy...   Teamkilling and anti-game policy... EmptyFr Jul 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi Klinette

First of all we're happy that you enjoy the server itself and the usage of the old 22nd maps.
Regarding those teamkilling issues (a disgrace that this stuff always happens) we'll do our best to make the server more serious and entertaining.

The project management will brief all other server admins so the punishment guidelines should be defnitely clear to everyone.
Also we'll check the server settings, especially the admin tool, to prevent a teamkillingspree.

best Wishes

NoVa lo Vult - neutral Supervisor

PS: it's alright that you don't speak german ^_°
Nach oben Nach unten
Kinette

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Teamkilling and anti-game policy...   Teamkilling and anti-game policy... EmptyFr Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Thnak you, thank you for all mature players who just want to have a fun and relax after a hard working day Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Teamkilling and anti-game policy...   Teamkilling and anti-game policy... Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Teamkilling and anti-game policy...
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Deutscher MBund :: Deutscher Mount&Blade Bund :: M&Bund Server-
Gehe zu: